Superior performance, practicality, and dependability stand out with Danby's top-quality mid-sized microwave oven. This spacious unit comes with 1.1 cubic feet (30 L) of prime internal cooking area with a maximum power output of 1,000 watts. The durable, attractive black stainless-steel interior and exterior finish make it the perfect appliance to combine with any style of existing room dcor. The easy-to-use one-touch cooking options are designed for six of the most-popular microwave uses, including popcorn, potatoes, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate. Three specialty program settings; time cook, time defrost, and weight defrost. In addition, it comes with ten unique power-level choices to ensure your favorite foods are cooked to perfection. Microwave cooking has never been easier or more enjoyable due to the oven's electronic controls, and easy-to-read LED timer and unit.
- 1.1 cu. ft. (30 L) capacity, 1000 Watts 10 power levels
- 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate
- Express cook buttons: 16 minutes
- Add 30 seconds: add additional cooking time by 30 seconds
- Auto defrost options: defrost by time or weight
- Time cook: cook by desired cook time
- Child/control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds.
- 12.4 Glass Turntable
- Cord length 38 3/8
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
1.1 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.