Create a custom storage pier by pairing the Enterprise universal or beverage cooler base with the universal top cabinet. The beverage cooler chills up to 35°F below ambient room temperature. With a 48 liter capacity, this cooler holds four 16 oz. soda bottles on the top shelf, eight 16 oz. bottles on the bottom shelf and four 16 oz. water bottles in the door. The High Gloss Cherry finish is accented by Silver powder coated legs and hardware.
- Enterprise Freestanding Beverage Cabinet with Single Zone Cooler, High Gloss Cherry
- 48 liter capacity holds four 16 oz. soda bottles on the top shelf, eight 16 oz. bottles on the bottom shelf and four 16 oz. water bottles in the door
- Cools up to 35°F below ambient room temperature
- Thermoelectric technology provides whisper quiet, vibration free operation
- One adjustable shelf
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- High Gloss Cherry finish with Silver powder coated hardware
- 1 year limited warranty
Width: 21.50 in, Depth: 22.50 in, Height: 30.00 in
High Gloss Cherry
1 year limited warranty
Width: 24.50 in, Depth: 26.00 in, Height: 29.50 in
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.